RD Sharma objective mathematics PDF- The book is useful for the Jee (Main & Advanced) and other engineering entrance examinations. Aspirants who are preparing for these competitive examinations can refer to this book for the preparations.
RD Sharma IIT JEE Pdf Free Download [All Books]
RD Sharma objective mathematics PDF- In this article, we will share with you rd Sharma objective mathematics pdf for the competitive examinations. The book is useful for the Jee (Main & Advanced) and other engineering entrance examinations. Aspirants who are preparing for these competitive examinations can refer to this book for the preparations.
The book has two volumes that cover the whole mathematics section in a comprehensive and detailed way to understand easily.
About the Objective RD Sharma
- Author – RD Sharma
- Size – 75 MB
- Year – 2020
- No. of Pages – 180 & 184
- Quality – Very Good
- Language – English
- Notes Format – PDF
- Category – Mathematics
- Link Types – Google Drive
- Publication– Dhanpat Rai publication
Special features of objective mathematics by RD Sharma
- Special emphasis on concept building
- Theory illustrated through MCQs
- Problem-solving techniques through MCQs
- A large number of solved MCQs
- Large Number of Assertion- reason type MCQs
- Exercises containing MCQs
- Chapter-test at the end of each chapter
Download Objective RD Sharma PDF
|BOOK||BUY LINK||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|Objective Math by RD Sharma Part-1||Buy Now||Download Now|
|Objective Math by RD Sharma Part-2||Buy Now||Download Now|
Contents Rd Sharma Objective Mathematics Volume I
- Algebraic inequalities.
- Miscellaneous equations and inequations.
- Mathematical reasoning.
- Cartesian product of set and relations.
- Mathematical induction.
- Complex number
- Sequence and series
- Quadratic expressions and equations.
- Exponential and logarithmic series.
- Permutation and combination.
- Discrete probability distribution.
- Binomial theorem.
- Cartesian coordinate system.
- Straight lines.
- Pairs of straight lines.
Contents RD Sharma Objective Mathematics Volume II
- Trigonometric ratio and identities.
- Properties of triangles and circles connected with them.
- Trigonometric equations and inequations
- Solution of triangles
- Inverse trigonometry function
- Heights and Distances
- Real Functions
- Continuity and differentiability
- Tangents and normal
- Derivative as a rate measure.
- Differentials, Errors and Approximations.
- Mean Value theorem
- Increasing and Decreasing Functions.
- Maxima & Minima
- Indefinite Integral
- Definite Integral
- Area of Bounded Curve
- Differential Equations
Vectors and three dimensional Geometry
- Algebra of Vectors
- Scalar and Vector products of Two Vectors.
- Scalar and Vector products of Three Vectors.
- The plain and Straight-line in Space.
- Measures of central tendency.
- Measures of Dispersion.
FAQ about RD Sharma Maths for JEE Mains
Is Objective Maths RD Sharma enough for JEE?
Yes, Objective Maths RD Sharma pdf is a great book for JEE. It has numerous questions which will help you to clear your concepts and boost your speed and accuracy. To solve all the questions and practice more. Its short points are quite useful.
Is RD Sharma a good book for JEE Mains?
RD Sharma is enough for JEE mains 2020. Solve each and every question with great concentration. the book will build your concept strong and give your a strong base for JEE main examination
How do I download RD Sharma objectives?
You can get your file from google drive. This book had two volumes. You can download them separately.
Is RD Sharma better than NCERT?
Both NCERT and RD Sharma textbooks are like a bible for students preparing for various competitive exams.