Joint Entrance Examination – Main, formerly All India Engineering Entrance Examination, is an Indian standardized computer-based test for admission to various technical undergraduate programs in engineering, architecture, and planning across colleges in India. With the competition rising every year, the level of difficulty has also gone up. Hence, the candidates today are left with not much choice but to work hard and give it all. It is the right approach that can help take the candidates clear the exam. All they need is to solve an ample number of Class 11 Physics MCQ questions.
MCQs for JEE Mains Physics
According to the Latest JEE syllabus, the academic experts at ClearJEENEET have come up with an assortment of Physics chapters based on the difficulty levels and weightage.
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Units and Measurements
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Physical World
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Motion in a Straight Line
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Work Energy and Power
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Motion in a Plane
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Gravitation
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Laws of Motion
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Mechanical Properties of Solid
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Rotational Motion
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Thermal Properties of Matter
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Oscillations
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Waves
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Thermodynamics
- Multiple Choice Questions for Physics Kinetic Theory of Gases and Radiation
Practice these MCQ Questions and score excellently in your JEE Mains and NEET Exams. These Class 11 Physics MCQs are designed by experts of ClearJEENEET.
Checkout: JEE Syllabus for 2023
Right Approach required to solve Physics Questions
Physics is the subject of the application of the concept. To understand the physics concept, one must try to solve as many questions as he can.
This page consists of chapter-wise physics questions and each chapter consist of questions from 20 to 50 depending on the difficulty level of the chapter.
The right approach to solving physics questions starts from the conceptual clarity of the chapter which can be achieved by good textbooks like NCERT or HC Verma. Read the theory from this textbook and make sure you have prepared notes and important bullet points mentioned in the textbook. Once you have ensured your concept is clear and you have confidence in the chapter. Try to solve the physics questions.
Tips to solve Physics Questions
Before solving physics, questions make sure you have a good foundation of the basics of physics like units and dimensions and you know basic formulas use in questions.
The mechanic is key to understanding the concept of physics. To have a good foundation in mechanics of class 11 physics HC Verma and NCERT are the most recommended books.
Solving physics questions need lots of hard work on chapters given in the textbook. One must have a very clear idea about the concepts mentioned in the chapter. Making notes for the chapter is a good idea, so try to prepare handwritten notes of all important points and formulas. Derivation mentioned in NCERT is a must so read and practice the derivation of physics properly. St
During the exam, try to write your descriptive answers in points and provide images as graphic illustrations where possible.
Scan the paper before answering.
Carefully practice the ray diagram and other important diagrams. By drawing and studying, you will understand many subjects faster and easier.
You can download free MCQs for JEE Class 11 JEE Physics MCQs from clearjeeneet.in
Read the physics lesson well; understand the concepts and practical theories and examples in the textbook. Watch videos carefully and then read the chapters and check out the topic and question answers. Take your handy notes for review.
Before moving to solve the physics questions one must revise Physics Formulas completely.
Look for JEE 2023, classes have not been affected much so there is very less chance for removal of 75% criteria in JEE main 2023. Thus, it’s better to focus on preparation and try to score at least 75% in board exams.