NEET as an exam is one of the most popular demands for candidates who look forward to entering the medical line. In India, lakhs of students apply for this exam every year, but not many end up clearing. With the competition rising every year, the level of difficulty has also gone up. Hence, the candidates today are left with not much choice but to work hard and give it all. It is the right approach that can help take the candidates clear the exam. All they need is to solve an ample number of Class 11 Biology MCQ questions.
NEET is the most coveted medical entrance examination carried out across the country. It is an objective type, pen-paper test comprising 4 sections – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. The maximum number of marks that can be scored is 720 marks and consists of 180 questions.
NEET Biology MCQs – Important Questions and answers
According to the Latest NEET syllabus, the academic experts at ClearJEENEET have come up with an assortment of Biology chapters based on the difficulty levels and weightage. The topics listed below range from the basic to the most advanced topics, thereby having you covered.
- Chapter-01 Living World
- Chapter-02 Biological Classification
- Chapter-03 Plant Kingdom
- Chapter-04 Animal kingdom
- Chapter-05 Morphology in Flowering Plants
- Chapter-06 Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Chapter-07 Structural Organisation in Animals
- Chapter-08 Cell-the unit of life
- Chapter-09 Biomolecules
- Chapter-10 Cell cycle & Cell division
- Chapter-11 Transport in plants
- Chapter-12 Mineral Nutrition
- Chapter-13- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Chapter-14 Respiration in plants
- Chapter-15 Plant growth and development
- Chapter-16 Digestion and Absorption
- Chapter-17 Breathing and exchange of gases
- Chapter-18 Body Fluids and Circulation
- Chapter-19 Excretory Products and their elimination
- Chapter-20 Locomotion and Movements
- Chapter-21 Neural control and coordination
- Chapter-22 Chemical coordination and integration
Practice these MCQ Questions and score excellently in your NEET-UG Exams. These Class 11 Biology MCQs are designed by experts of ClearJEENEET.
The concepts given below are some frequently asked topics in the NEET exam from the Biology section. Get access to each topic and its MCQs with just a click. We have provided MCQs in a topic-wise manner easily accessible by students for their convenience. The solutions are provided by our experts. We hope that our attempt of making Biology NEET MCQs solutions available may prove to be helpful for the students.
Important Topics for NEET Biology – Categorizing Chapters Based on Weightage
Provided below is the categorization of chapters covered in the NEET syllabus as per their weightage from previous trends. Note that this categorization is subject to change each year depending upon the number of questions appearing. The information provided below is data taken on an average from previous years’ NEET question papers.
Most Important Chapters for NEET Biology
- Biological Classification
- Morphology of flowering plants
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Animal Kingdom
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
Moderately Important Chapters for NEET Biology
- Reproductive Health
- Environmental Issues
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Plant Kingdom
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Cell- The Unit of Life
- Organisms and Population
- Biotechnology- Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Digestion and Absorption
- Reproduction in Organisms
Less Important Chapters for NEET Biology
- Strategies for enhancement in food production
- Mineral Nutrition
- Transport in Plants
- Human Health and Disease
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- The Living World
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Plant Growth and Development
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Respiration in Plants
Importance of MCQs for NEET Biology
- They help in assessing one’s level of preparation
- They help in enhancing the analyzing skills of students
- They help students complete their exams on time
- They teach students precision
- They enlighten students about the areas that need more attention
- They help them perform better academically
- MCQs are an effective method of finding out more about the topics
Hope you got enough idea on NEET Biology MCQ with the information provided above. If you need any other help regarding the NEET Biology Multiple Choice Questions don’t hesitate to ask and we will get back to you at the soonest possible. Stay in touch with our site to avail the latest updates on MCQ Questions in no time.
FAQ’s about Class 11 Biology MCQ for NEET
How many questions in NEET Biology are from the 11th class?
NEET Biology syllabus from classes 11 and 12 has 6 prime units –. 90 out of 180 questions asked in NEET are from the NEET Biology section
Where can I download PDF MCQs for Biology?
You can download free MCQs for NEET UG Biology NEET UG MCQs for Biology from clearJEENEET.in
What type of Biology questions are asked in NEET?
The NEET question pattern contains information on the questions that will be asked in each area of the question paper.
Are all questions in NEET Biology from Ncert?
NEET predominantly covers the NCERT syllabus. While a major section of the question paper is based on NCERT from classes 11 and 12, a considerable portion is also asked beyond the NCERT sources.
When should I start preparing for NEET 2023?
Students usually start their NEET preparation soon after the class 10 board examination. This helps them a lot in their NEET preparation
Is NEET Biology hard?
A total of 90 questions from Biology carrying 360 marks are asked in the NEET question paper . As per the previous year analysis, the overall NEET Biology section was of easy level. 53.33% questions in NEET Biology were easy to answer while the rest were of moderate level.