Class 11th & 12th is an important year in the life of most of the students as it lays the foundation for their future career. Any student facing board exams for the first time must study Biology as it plays an important role if you want to choose Medical Stream in future.
Download Dr. Ali Objective Biology PDF
Objective Biology Book By – Dr Ali is important to pay close attention to all the subjects and sub-topics of Biology. Nothing can be more suitable for this purpose than NCERT textbooks. These books are written in plain English by subject experts. So that students can quickly understand all the topics and memorize them in preparation for the exam.
NEET – National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance exam conducted for admission to MBBS BDS courses in various Medical Colleges and Dental Colleges across the country. The real and most dedicated preparation for NEET Exam starts from Class 11th and Medical Aspirants need to go beyond the traditional NCERT textbook to answer all the questions correctly during the entrance exam.
About the Dr. Ali Biology Book
- Author – Ali Akhtar
- Size – 150 MB
- Year – 2023
- No. of Pages – 1080
- Quality – Very Good
- Language – English
- Notes Format – PDF
- Category: Biology
- Link Types – Mega Link
Reviews on Objective Biology by Ali Akhtar
Excellent book !! Totally ncert based .
If you really don’t want to skip any line of ncert , then I suggest you to solve this book 🙂
Book is a must buy and the best one for neet aspirants..!!..ample of questions to practice
The thing that i liked the most is its ncert based question. Full ncert book is covered line by line in terms of questions. It also have a huge quantity of question in each chapterRead more reviews on Amazon
Features of Dr. Ali Biology
- ●Dr. Ali is a very nice book having questions from each sentence of NCERT.
- ●THERE ARE ON AN AVERAGE 200+ OR 250+ questions from each chapter.
- ●The options are very much closer which makes you confused and give a very right brain exercise.
- ●The book seems to be a xerox copy as it is a black and white edition this has an extra benefit that neet question paper is also black n white and gives a sense of similarity.
- ●If you take it very seriously then it is very much useful, and you can score 350+ in the Neet exam
- ●On the other hand it also gives the sense of boredom but if you are determined then you can manage it.
- ●The questions are very well framed. Until you did not memorize it the NCERT you cannot score full marks in it.
Download Objective Biology by Dr. Ali Akhtar
|Dr. Ali Biology Book Volume -1||Buy Now||Download Now|
|Dr. Ali Biology Book Volume -2||Buy Now||Download Now|
Dr Ali Objective Biology Book’s Content
DIVERSITY IN THE LIVIND WORLD
- Chapter 1 : The Living World
- Chapter 2 : Biological Classification
- Chapter 3 : Plant Kingdom
- Chapter 4 : Animal Kingdom
STRUCTURAL ORGANISATION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS
- Chapter 5 : Morphology of flowering Plants
- Chapter 6 : Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 7 : Structural Organisation in Animals
STRUCTURAL AND FUNCTIONS
- Chapter 8 : Cell The Unit of Life
- Chapter 9 : Biomolecules
- Chapter 10 : Cell cycle and Cell Division
- Chapter 11 : Transport in Plants
- Chapter 12 : Mineral Nutrition
- Chapter 13 : Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Chapter 14 : Respiration in Plants
- Chapter 15 : Plant Growth and Development
- Chapter 16 : Digestion and Absorption
- Chapter 17 : Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Chapter 18 : Body Fluids and Circulation. Chapter 19 : Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Chapter 20 : Locomotion and Movement
- Chapter 21 : Neural Control and Coordination
- Chapter 22 : Chemical Coordination and Integration
- – CLASS-XI FULL SYLLABUS TEST PAPER – I
- – CLASS-XI FULL SYLLABUS TEST PAPER – II
- – CLASS-XI FULL SYLLABUS TEST PAPER – III
FAQ about Objective Biology by Ali Akhtar
Yes, it is a great book for NEET. It has numerous questions which will help you to clear your concepts and boost your speed and accuracy. So, solve all the questions and practice more. Its short points are quite useful.
5.0 out of 5 stars Best book for pure NCERT practice! By far the best book to practice for NEET examination, this is the most underrated book and ignored the most due to the marketing and hyping of MTG ncert at your fingertips
DR. ALI on other hand is a mere MCQ question bank. But as a unique feature it covers every single aspect of NCERT in its questions along with some extra questions