Joint Entrance Examination – Main, formerly All India Engineering Entrance Examination, is an Indian standardized computer-based test for admission to various technical undergraduate programs in engineering, architecture, and planning across colleges in India. With the competition rising every year, the level of difficulty has also gone up. Hence, the candidates today are left with not much choice but to work hard and give it all. It is the right approach that can help take the candidates clear the exam. All they need is to solve an ample number of Class 12 Chemistry MCQ questions.
MCQs for JEE Mains Chemistry
According to the Latest JEE syllabus, the academic experts at ClearJEENEET have come up with an assortment of Chemistry chapters based on the difficulty levels and weightage.
- The Solid State Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Solutions Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Electrochemistry Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Chemical Kinetics Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Surface Chemistry Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- The p-Block Elements Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- The d-and f-Block Elements Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Coordination Compounds Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Amines Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Biomolecules Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Polymers Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
- Chemistry in Everyday Life Class 12 MCQ Questions for JEE
Practice these MCQ Questions and score excellently in your JEE Mains Exams. These Class 12 Chemistry MCQs are designed by experts of ClearJEENEET.
Most students know and remember every idea and formula in the JEE Mains Chemistry Syllabus. Still, when they get a JEE Chemistry Topic, they cannot understand the intricacy of the provided Chemistry MCQ or recollect or apply the idea step-by-step to the given chemistry JEE questions answered chapter-wise.
Checkout: JEE Syllabus for 2023
FAQ’s about Class 12 Chemistry MCQ for JEE
How many questions in JEE Mains Chemistry are from the 12th class?
In JEE Mains Paper 1, 90 questions are asked, 30 each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In Paper 2A (BArch), 82 questions are asked while in Paper 2B, 105 questions are asked.
Where can I download PDF MCQs for Chemistry?
You can download free MCQs for NEET UG Chemistry NEET UG MCQs for chemistry from clearJEENEET.in
How can I score good marks in JEE Mains Chemistry?
Make short notes for the last minute revision.
Start intense revision as soon as you complete the JEE 2023 syllabus.
Practice as many sample papers as you can.
Practice last years question papers.
Which website is best for JEE Mains questions?
clearjeeneet.in and studyrate.in is one of the best websites for IIT-JEE Multiple Choice Questions.
When should I start preparing for JEE Mains 2023?
Students usually start their IIT-JEE preparation soon after the class 10 board examination. This helps them a lot in their JEE Mains preparation