NEET as an exam is one of the most popular demands for candidates who look forward to entering the medical line. In India, lakhs of students apply for this exam every year, but not many end up clearing. With the competition rising every year, the level of difficulty has also gone up. Hence, the candidates today are left with not much choice but to work hard and give it all. It is the right approach that can help take the candidates clear the exam. All they need is to solve an ample number of Class 11 Chemistry MCQ questions.
NEET Chemistry MCQs – Important Questions and answers
According to the Latest NEET syllabus, the academic experts at ClearJEENEET have come up with an assortment of Chemistry chapters based on the difficulty levels and weightage.
- Chapter 1: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2: Structure of Atom
- Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5: States of Matter
- Chapter 6: Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium
- Chapter 8: Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9: Hydrogen
- Chapter 10: The s-Block Elements
- Chapter 11: The p-Block Elements
- Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles & Techniques
- Chapter 13: Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14: Environmental Chemistry
Practice these MCQ Questions and score excellently in your NEET-UG Exams. These Class 11 Chemistry MCQs are designed by experts of ClearJEENEET.
The concepts given below are some frequently asked topics in the NEET exam from the chemistry section. Get access to each topic and its MCQs with just a click. We have provided MCQs in a topic-wise manner easily accessible by students for their convenience. The solutions are provided by our experts. We hope that our attempt of making chemistry NEET MCQs solutions available may prove to be helpful for the students.
How Solving NEET Chemistry Questions Beneficial?
Anyone preparing for NEET must be well aware of gaining conceptual clarity, this must be prioritized. The chemistry section of NEET is considered to be the most scoring section. Students are required to have a strong base of all the concepts covered in the NEET syllabus for chemistry in order to excel in the Chemistry section.
Questions asked in NEET chemistry are framed in a way that it checks the theoretical and practical learnings of the students. Hence, questions can range from being easy to moderate to challenging on the difficulty scale. Some of the benefits of solving NEET Chemistry questions in accordance with the prescribed NEET syllabus for chemistry is as follows –
- The question and answer scheme is one of the best ways to cover key topics in a chapter
- Questions offer a wide range of concepts to be encapsulated in them in different ways
- With consistent practice, students get acquainted with the pattern of the NEET questions and their difficulty level
- Tough and challenging concepts can be understood better by solving NEET questions on them
- It is one of the most effective ways to assess performance and hone skills required to give their best at NEET
Hope you got enough idea on NEET Chemistry MCQ with the information provided above. If you need any other help regarding the NEET Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions don’t hesitate to ask and we will get back to you at the soonest possibility. Stay in touch with our site to avail the latest updates on MCQ Questions in no time.
FAQ’s about Class 11 Chemistry MCQ for NEET
NEET Chemistry syllabus from classes 11 and 12 has 6 prime units – . 45 out of 180 questions asked in NEET are from the NEET Chemistry section
You can download free MCQs for NEET UG Chemistry NEET UG MCQs for Chemistry from clearJEENEET.in
There will be 15-20 questions on Physical Chemistry, most of which can be numerical based. Questions in this section are mainly dominated by four topics; chemical and ionic equilibrium, redox, liquid solutions and electrochemistry. Around 8-12 questions in Physical Chemistry are based on these four topics.25
Do all text and intext questions which have additional information. ❖ Read Inorganic Chemistry from NCERT Only. ❖ Solve Previous Year Questions (2009 – 2019 ) ❖ Have a perfect revision plan for the next day with new topic. ❖ Use T = x + y ❖ Practice Mock Test ❖ Post Test analysis is very important.
Students usually start their NEET preparation soon after the class 10 board examination. This helps them a lot in their NEET preparation
They think that Chemistry is a tough & vast subject, and Chemistry syllabus for medical exams is hard. But the reality is that Chemistry is a very scoring and easy subject. If you study with proper strategy and right study material, you can get good marks in NEET / AIIMS.